I.M (Monsta X)

by Lia Fitriani , at

Im Changkyun - Profile, Photos, Fact, and Biography I.M of Monsta X

On this occasion, the Biotist blog admin will discuss one of the singers from South Korea, and the singer who admin discussed is a singer who joined a male singer group called Monsta X, and one of the Monsta X members that I discussed here is Im Changkyung which is currently known by his nickname, IM the following is a full review of I.M from Monsta X.

Real Name: Im Changkyun
Stage Name: I.M
Place of Birth : South Korean
Date of Birth: January 26, 1996
Job: Singer, Rapper
Group: MONSTA X
Position: Rap, Vocal
Blood Type: O

Monsta X I.M Profile

Who wants to know more about the MONSTA X rapper, I.M? Every member of the K-pop idol group has his own charisma to attract fans. The charisma of each member is of course different. As in the boy band MONSTA X. Fans seem to easily fall in love with the charisma I.M, maknae MONSTA X. But if you haven't fallen in love with it, get ready to fall in love with this hard-working and talented member. This MONSTA X member who has the real name Im Chang Kyun still has some things that can make you fall in love with him.

I.M was born with the real name Im ChangKyung, which he then used his real name as his nickname, namely I.M. He was born on January 26, 1996 in South Korea, which is now a boy band group called Monsta X, the position of I.M in Monsta X, namely as a rapper, in addition to the Monsta X I.M also taking the position of Maknae, or the youngest member.

I.M join in No Mercy it's too late when it's at the 4th mission. The arrival of I.M at the event suddenly shocked other trainees, and because the trainees had felt the difficulty of joining this event. They are certainly angry with the presence of I.M. So the first impression given by other trainees is not really good. Except Yoonho, because he's the only trainee who invited I.M to talk for the first time. But in the next episode Yoonho actually fell. And this is what makes I.M cry. Before joining No Mercy, I.M had already debuted as a member of Nu’bility.

Complete Facts Of MONSTA X I.M

Above, I have given a little information about IM Profile and Biography, but because there are only a few of you who still want to know information about IM, so here is the admin also share various other information about IM Monsta X, okay for those who are curious please read Complete Facts of Monsta X I.M is the following.
  1. His real name is Im ChangKyung.
  2. The stage name is I.M.
  3. He was born on January 26, 1996
  4. His position in MONSTA X fills as a rapper.
  5. His blood type is O.
  6. I.M likes to imitate other people and play words.
  7. I.M greatly admired his father.
  8. I.M even wants to be a scientist like his father before he is interested in the world of music.
  9. I.M likes karaoke, but he is embarrassed when singing in front of many spectators.
  10. I.M always pray before eating.
  11. When I.M decided to pursue his dream of becoming a rapper, he moved to South Korea alone when his family still lived abroad.
  12. I.M declares himself a 12D MONSTA X member.
  13. The taste of his favorite ice cream is all rainbow.
  14. I.M once said that he did not have the ideal type of woman.
  15. But for him, character is more important than physical appearance.
  16. When he was a trainee, he used his pocket money a lot to buy candy and jelly.
  17. Because of his knowledge of the world and his curious personality, he knows many unique world trivia facts.
  18. Before joining No Mercy, he had debuted as a member of Nu’bility.
  19. He joined it at No Mercy, it's late. 4th mission pass.
  20. Because the trainees have felt the difficulty of joining this event. They were of course shocked and angry with the presence of I.M.
  21. So the first impression given by other trainees is not really good. Except Yoonho, because he's the only trainee who invited I.M to talk for the first time. But in the next episode Yoonho actually fell. And this is what makes I.M cry.
  22. His favorite song is Lucias - Demian.
  23. When I woke up early, what I did was to put his clothes on and then sleep again.
  24. The thing that was done before going to bed was that he thought about what had happened today and he also thought about what would happen the next day
  25. The most favorite phrase in English is "Love what you do and do what you love"
  26. I.M has lived in Boston, America for three years.
  27. I.M is a native person from Gwangju
  28. I.M is fluent in English. He has lived abroad for 7 years. 3 years in America and 4 years in Israel
  29. I.M's father is a scientist
  30. He is a former member of Nu’Bility. Initially he will debut with Nu’Bility in the first half of 2014, but the plan failed and he decided to leave.
  31. Previously, I.M used the stage name "Changkyun"
  32. Mad Clown says that rap owned by I.M is more stable than Gun
  33. He likes to take a walk, especially to Osaka, Japan.
  34. When I got a mission to speak honestly, I.M said that when in the car there was a strange smell when there was a wind coming in, and that was the smell of fart I.M.
  35. Wonho asked I.M which part of the body did I.M train? I.M says that the eye muscles he trained. Directly all run away after I.M says that. And the leader shown me immediately closed the interview program
  36. I.M is the most mirrored member
  37. Shownu about I.M: "Our maknae Changkyun is very submissive. He's like a rugby ball, you can't predict where he will bounce. So hold him tight, so he won't run anywhere ". Members add if you see me and I.M is very contradictory, if it is shown you will be fine if left alone, if I.M must be someone who controls it.
  38. I.M angry at Kihyun because Kihyun said on the radio that I.M is not phaseh in Korean or English.
  39. I.M is too excited to dance to lovelyz's ah-choo to the point that I accidentally hands I.M hit by Minhyuk's head.
  40. Other members said "Stop being serious, who is the maknae?"
  41. Ideal type I.M: There is no specific ideal type. But I look more at someone's feelings for me.
  42. If his girlfriend is angry that I.M is apologized by calling his girlfriend baby.
  43. So it's no wonder that he can speak English fluently.
  44. I.M doesn't realize that he's really cute.
  45. I.M is the quietest member of the dormitory.
  46. I.M has a big nose.
  47. His English name is Daniel.
  48. He will feel sad when people doubt that he is a Magnae.
  49. His hobby is collecting shoes.
  50. When he raped, his voice sounded heavy. However, when he spoke, it didn't even sound heavy.
  51. His favorite hyungs are Jooheon, Kihyun, and ShowNu.
  52. The reason he chose the Jooheon was because of both Rapper in the group, maknae line, and roommate as well. (www.profileaz.com)
  53. He will be cold only to people who are not close to him. And will be very strange and comfortable to people close to him.
  54. In Right Now episode 1, Monsta X kids have to ride a viking game or we often call it kora-kora. Well, the expressions of the members are very funny, especially Jooheon and Minhyuk. But who would have thought, if only the maknae did not change his expression.
  55. In episode 2 it is still Right Now, they are on a trip to Hong Kong. Well, Hyungwon wants the members to ride the Ferris wheel. But, in the end they decided that only two members would go up with this member note always looking awkward. Because they want to build a comfortable atmosphere between members. And chosen I.M and ShowNu. And they are really awkward really.
  56. But after they came down from there, they were not awkward anymore. In fact they talk to each other while walking together
  57. His favorite rapper is Crucial Star.
  58. He has a brother.
  59. For him, his favorite person is himself.
  60. So excited when Monsta X got a chance to schedule in LA.
  61. Even though it's Magnae, but he always acts as an oppa in front of his fans.
  62. The precious thing about him is when he does aegyeo.
  63. This happened when Woonho was crying. He said, "Hyung uljima ~"
  64. He is too mature for his age.
  65. Even though his face is mature, but he is really sweet for the size of children.
  66. I.M will be very kind to his fans.
  67. He always gives fansites a thumbs up to replace their greeting words to them.

Latest MONSTA X I.M Photos

In addition to the Profile, Biography and Facts of I.M that I shared above, here I will also share the newest and most complete Photo I.M Collection, so for those who want to see this cool and handsome face I.M please take a look at the latest I.M Photo Collection.

Monsta X I.M with Cool HairstyleI.M of Monsta X Cool Photos


I.M of Monsta X Cute PhotosMonsta X I.M Latest Cute Picture


Monsta X I.M Photos in the StageCute Photos of Monsta X I.M Changkyun


Cute Selca Photos of Monsta X I.M Handsome Photos of Monsta X I.M


I.M of Monsta X Selca Photos


Enough until here the first review about one of the members of Monsta X, hopefully this article can be useful for all of you. Thank you and good bye.
I.M (Monsta X)
I.M (Monsta X) - written by Lia Fitriani , published at 5:34 AM, categorized as Korean , Monsta X
Copyright ©2016 Biotist
Powered by Blogger
-->