B.I (iKON)

by Lia Fitriani , at

Kim Han-bin - Biography, Profile, Fact, and Photos of iKON B.I

iKON B.I - Latest Photos of Kim Han Bin
Real Name: Kim Han-bin (김한빈)
Famous Name: B.I (비 아이)
Place of Birth: South Korea
Birthday: October 22, 1996
Zodiac : Capicorn
Height : 177 cm
Blood type : O
Job: Rapper, Singer, Dancer, Lyrics Writer, Choreographer
Group: iKON
Position: Leader, Rapper
Active Years: 2013 to Now

iKON B.I Profile

iKON, this one boy from South Korea surely you already know him, this boy group is now very popular in various countries, thanks to his excellent songs that make many people like him, this group was formed by YG entertainment and has debuted since 2015 then, this group debuted with 7 members in it, seven of these iKON members were BI, while the other 6 members were Bobby, Jinhwan, Yunhyeong, Junhoe, Chanwoo and Donghyuk, the 7 iKON members worked together to produce works that could and liked and can entertain many people. One member who plays an important role in this iKON group is B.I, B.I currently has many fans from various countries around the world.

B.I is a Korean rapper, singer, dancer, songwriter, choreographer Selan who was born on October 22, 1996 in South Korea, BI was born with the full name Kim Han-bin (which in Korean was written with 김한빈) which he is currently famous for his stage name, BI, the name BI was obtained from his real name, Kim HanB.In. B.I is the son of a former CEO at one of Entertainment's homes in South Korea, but Father B.I was a CEO but he later resigned for a reason. B.I had a younger sister named Kim Han-byul, the age of B.I and her sister were very far away, but her sister was very similar to B.I when she was a child.

BI first appeared in the public when he was only around 13 years old, precisely in 2009, when he was singing rapper in an MC Mong song titled Indian Boy, BI also appeared in the video clip of the song, besides himself also appeared as a cameo in the video clip of Horror Show - MC Mong.

In 2011, BI became one of YG Entertainment's trainee members, until later he became a member of Team B who became a team competing with Team A in the WIN program: Who Is Next, in that program Team A and Team B competed for displaying the best, which then the audience is given the opportunity to choose the best from both of them, and the winners will soon be debuted by YG, while the losing team will be rearranged or dissolved, and in the program, Team A wins it and they debuted as WINNER, while the BI Team, namely Team B had to be rearranged.

WINNER debuted in August with one of its songs entitled Empty, it was a song composed by B.I which was awarded to WINNER, where the song succeeded in being liked by many people and successfully topped many music charts and programs.

BI has a very good ability, while still being trained, he has written many songs and compiled them which are all prepared for the group later, because this ability is often mentioned as the successor of G-Dragon, YG CEO also said that he had kissing G-Dragon's scent when he saw this BI, even G-Dragon himself also said that this BI was the second version. Because of their abilities and charisma, many like B.I, senior B.I, that members of 2ne1 also like him.

B.I also took part in a program entitled Show Me The Money which was a rap competition program, B.I and Bobby from Team B joined the program but B.I was eliminated and failed to become the winner. After the Show Me The Money program was completed, Team B again appeared in a program entitled Mix & Match which was to determine iKON members consisting of 7 members. BI, Bobby and Jinhwan from Team B have been confirmed by YG as 3 members of iKON, while the remaining 4 members will be contested by the rest of Team B and 3 new trainees. Until finally 7 members of iKON have been obtained, consisting of 6 members from Team B and addition of new trainees, namely Chanwoo.

BI was chosen as the leader of this iKON group, BI was chosen because BI had the ability to support it, he could rap, write songs, composer songs, even the choreographers were also very good, he also had very good leadership qualities, and that was proven, BI will not hesitate to bully other members who are even older than him if they are wrong, but BI once felt that this leader's position felt very heavy, until he had fled far away from the YG Center, the loss of BI made other members worried, but members The iKON that is most worried about BI is Yunhyeong, because indeed in iKON, BI is closest to Yunhyeong and also Bobby.

Now iKON has been successful and has been known by many people all over the world, the fans are already very many scattered in various countries, iKON will always be active in releasing new songs every year, and surely this group will continue to last a very for a long time, and iKON also had a lot of stock songs that their leaders had made when they were trainees, even the CEO of YG had said that iKON would not run out of song stock because BI had made so much while still being trained. Until now, BI has created a lot of songs that have been released, either sung by themselves, sung by other boy bands or songs sung by their own group, iKON, of course BI will continue to make good songs and be pleasant to hear. Other cool songs made by BI were released.

iKON B.I Fact

In addition to the Profile and Biography of the iKON B.I that admin has provided above, here the admin will also share the Unique Facts of B.I iKON, of course with these facts you can find out a variety of iKON B.I personal information, here are the complete facts.
  1. The original name B.IKON is Kim Han-bin
  2. Kim Han-bin iKON has a B.I Stage Name
  3. B.I is also often called by the name Hanbeen
  4. B.I has the nickname Genius Leader
  5. B.I iKON was born in South Korea
  6. IKON B.I was born on October 22, 1996
  7. Currently (2018) B.I is approximately 22 years old
  8. The iKON B.I Zodiac is Capicorn
  9. B.I height is around 177 cm
  10. B.I blood type is O
  11. B.I is afraid of ants
  12. B.I will hold the chest when he steps on the ant
  13. B.I fear many types of insects
  14. B.I really like to spend time at the zoo
  15. B.I also likes watching cartoons, especially Mickey Mouse
  16. B.I has a younger sister
  17. B.I's sister named Kim Hanbyul
  18. This B.I sister is very similar to B.I when I was a child
  19. B.I and his sister have a considerable age gap
  20. B.I is a quiet person
  21. B.I is also an assertive person
  22. When B.I is nervous he will speak stuttering
  23. When B.I is nervous, B.I always holds his chest
  24. B.I really likes to collect hats
  25. B.I has a very valuable object
  26. B.I's valuable object is a small box covered with silver shell
  27. B.I said that there was a secret story behind that valuable item
  28. B.I idolizes Rihana
  29. B.I's favorite rapper is Eminem, Ja-z and 50 cent
  30. The senior who was followed by B.I was G-Dragon and T.O.P
  31. B.I wants to even exceed G-Dragon
  32. B.I likes the front bag
  33. B.I's favorite hairstyle is past hairstyles
  34. B.I's hobby is a walk
  35. B.I has a dog named Obang
  36. B.I is not a good drinker, he is only able to drink half a bottle of soju
  37. B.I hopes to collaborate with Lee Moonsae
  38. B.I's favorite Japanese food is Sushi
  39. Non Korean artists admired by B.I are MJ, Queen and Elvis Presley
  40. Before debut, B.I often uploaded rap on Youtube
  41. At the age of 12, B.I had been an additional rap singer in the name of Indian Boy - MC Mong
  42. B.I appeared in the video clip Indian Boy - Mc Mong
  43. B.I also appeared as a cameo in the video clip, Horrror Show - Mc Mong
  44. In MV Ringga Lingga - Taeyang, B.I also appeared as a Cameo although it is not clear
  45. B.I has appeared in the MV Epik High - Born Hatter
  46. Many say that this B.I is the next generation of G-Dragon
  47. B.I had attended Show Me The Money but he failed
  48. B.I has a voice like his senior, namely G-Dragon
  49. G-Dragon once said that B.I is the 2nd version
  50. The father of B.I is a former CEO in one of the entertainment houses in South Korea
  51. B.I's father resigned from the position for a reason
  52. B.I has lots of Mickey Mouse themed clothes and accessories
  53. If the world ends today, B.I wants to eat fried eggs made by his mother
  54. B.I has a hobby playing cards
  55. B.I once said that he was good at playing cards, any type of card
  56. B.I's favorite fashion brand is Sacai
  57. B.I had never dated, which is why he really wanted it
  58. B.I joined YG Entertainment in 2011
  59. B.I is the most senior member in iKON
  60. At iKON B.I is a Leader and Rapper
  61. The song WINNER entitled Empty is a composition of B.I
  62. B.I presented the Empty song to WINNER who won the competition from him
  63. B.I once considered the position of Leader to be very heavy until he fled from the YG Center
  64. When B.I disappears, the most anxious iKON member is Yunhyeong
  65. The closest iKON members to B.I are Bobby and Yunhyeong
  66. B.I is the only iKON member born in 1996
  67. When Bobby first met B.I, Bobby was afraid of B.I
  68. B.I often calls Bobby as Kimbab
  69. B.I is also very much with Mino WINNER
  70. While in Manito Game, M & M, B.I once gave a lot of Lip Balm to Yunhyeong
  71. B.I once made a prostration when GD member was a suitcase to Team B
  72. B.I was once given red shoes by Jinhwan
  73. B.I was one room with Bobby and Junhwe
  74. B.I always introduces himself as a Carisma Leader
  75. Many B.I hatters say that B.I is too brokered by YG
  76. B.I really doesn't like crying
  77. When B.I is already crying he will immediately wipe his tears
  78. PSY once said that B.I was like a machine, be it a dance machine to a rap machine
  79. When told to choose where B.I wants to vacation, B.I wants to vacation at the Zoo
  80. B.I's birthday is right when the M & M final event
  81. When still predebut, B.I often take pictures with popular singer artists, such as SNSD, 2ne1, Mblaq, etc.
  82. B.I is liked by 2ne1 members
  83. CL from 2ne1 once said that B.I is really cool
  84. Style B.I is often weird
  85. B.I never wear a jacket just next to, long pants next to etc.
  86. B.I also used a hat that still has a price tag
  87. B.I is very good at making choreos for his team
  88. YG's CEO said that he felt G-Dragon's aura when he saw B.I
  89. When B.I pretended to faint, Donghyuk once put his shoes on B.I's face
  90. When fighting dance with other members, B.I had to roll around while dancing
  91. All iKON members agree that B.I is the most impatient member
  92. B.I is an assertive leader
  93. If there are members who are older than him who are wrong, B.I will not hesitate to reprimand him
  94. B.I is a very active leader
  95. While still in training, B.I has written and compiled many songs for the group later
  96. YG even said that iKON will not run out of song stock, because B.I already has a lot of stock
  97. B.I got inspiration in writing songs from the dramas and films he had watched
  98. B.I was reportedly close to Lee Hi from YG
  99. Ju-ne says that B.I can sleep anywhere
  100. The Epik High Tablo has many B.I photos while sleeping
  101. According to iKON members, B.I is the longest member when taking a bath
  102. B.I once said that he was not interested in being an actor at all
  103. B.I said that he felt burdened if his fans called him handsome
  104. B.I and June are members of iKON who like and often sleep
  105. Dialbum Welcome Back, the most preferred song for B.I is RhtymTa
  106. The original B.I iKON Instagram account, namely @ shxxbi131 https://www.instagram.com/shxxbi131

iKON B.I songs

  • Climax - Team B (Co-Lyricist & Co-Composer)
  • Just Another Boy - Team B (Co-Lyricist & Co-Aransement)
  • Empty - WINNER (Co-Lyricist & Composer)
  • BE I - B.I (Lyricist & Co-Composer)
  • Wait For Me - Team B (Co-Lyricist & Co-Composer)
  • Born Hatter - Epik High (Co-Lyricist & Co-Composer, Melody, Composition, and Vocals)
  • Long Time No See - iKON (Co-Lyricist & Co-Composer)
  • SINOSIJAK - iKON (Co-Lyricist & Co-Composer)
  • My Type - iKON (Co-Lyricist & Co-Composer)
  • RhyThm Ta - iKON (Co-Lyricist & Co-Composer)
  • Airplane - iKON (Co-Lyricist & Co-Composer)
  • Welcome Back - iKON (Co-Lyricist & Co-Composer)
  • Today - iKON (Co-Lyricist & Co-Composer)
  • M.U.P - iKON (Co-Lyricist & Co-Composer)
  • Anthem - B.I & Bobby (Co-Lyricist & Co-Composer)
  • Apology - iKON (Lyricist)
  • What's Wrong? - iKON (Co-Lyricist & Co-Composer)
  • Dumb & Dumber - iKON (Co-Lyricist & Co-Composer)
  • I Miss You So Bad - iKON (Lyricist)

iKON B.I Photos

In order for this article about IKON B.I to become more complete, here the admin will also provide various iKON B.I Photo Collection which is a photo that admin gets from various places, of course is the latest photo, and the following is the most recent and most complete photo collection of iKON B.I.

Handsome Photos of iKON Kim Han Bin iKON B.I Latest Photos on 2018


iKON B.I Cool Photos B.I of iKON Latest Photos


B.I of iKON Selca PhotosB.I of iKON Cool Image and Picture


Photos of Kim Han Bin iKONKim Han Bin of iKON Cool Photos



Kim Han Bin of iKON Cute PhotosB.I of iKON New Picture



That is a variety of information about B.I of iKON, all about him like Biography, Profile, Photos and Facts the admin has shared, of course it is very complete, but if there is a shortage or new information about this handsome iKON member the admin will update this article .
B.I (iKON)
B.I (iKON) - written by Lia Fitriani , published at 10:13 AM, categorized as iKON , Korean
Copyright ©2016 Biotist
Powered by Blogger
-->